Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2015

Emmanuel cross country

At school it was cross country.It was a bountiful day.First it was the year one boy’s up to the year eight when it was the year four boy’s turn to run I got nervous because there lots of boy’s tun.


When Mr Burt blew the horn we ran. But there was no older kids to lead the way because we had to follow where the teacher was standing it was very long and I was gasping for breath.I had rest then I ran again.When  I got to the end I was very tired.



Then we had to go and sit down then I was watching the other kid’s run.It was a very hot day but I had a lots of fun running with the kid’s on cross country .At the end at the day my heart was beating and my leg’s was tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.