Pages

Thursday 5 November 2015

Emmanuel assembly

Walking into the hall we heard Mr Burt shouting out  numbers with a booming voice. He gave  rugby balls for five dollars and the toys for five dollars to.Mr Burt pretend to be a auctioneer. All of the pt England  kids were at the assembly to learn the word of the year.

Next team one had to show there video about  shopping then did a chocolate scramble.Next team two asked stuff about ice cream.But my favourite item was team five because mr barks was acting like a women with a baby monkey.

Next team one had to show there video about  shopping then did a chocolate scramble.Next team two asked stuff about ice cream.But my favourite item was team five because mr barks was acting like a women with a baby monkey.



I thought assembly was very cool because I got a chocolate and all the item was awesome and very amazing for me I was very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.